Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction is a one-day training course which presents the basic concepts of service management and provides an overview of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for a service management system (SMS). In addition, this training course highlights the connection between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and other standards in the ISO/IEC 20000 series and provides an overview of the main activities associated with the certification of an SMS.
Who should attend?
The ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction training course is intended for:
- Managers and consultants wishing to get introduced to the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for an SMS
- Personnel involved in service planning and provision activities
- Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving the service management capabilities
- Individuals aspiring to pursue a career in service management
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts of a service management system (SMS) and its processes based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Understand the basic elements of an SMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.