- Includes PECB certification and exam fee (Exam voucher validity 12 months)
- Electronic PECB training material included
- A participation certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued by PECB
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months, from date of enrolment for free
PECB ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager. 2 Attempts at PECB Exam and course E-book Included.
$ 615.00 USD – $ 1,565.00 USD
The ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training course helps participants develop their competences to support an organization create and protect value by managing risks, making decisions, and improving performance using the ISO 31000 guidelines. It provides information regarding the core elements and the effective implementation of a risk management framework, the application of the risk management process, and the actions necessary for the successful integration of these elements to meet organizational objectives. Furthermore, it provides guidance on the selection and application of techniques for assessing risks in a wide range of situations.
Upon completion of the training course, participants can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. The credential demonstrates that the participant possesses the theoretical and practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead risk management processes based on ISO 31000 guidelines and best practices in this field.
Who should attend?
- Risk directors, managers, officers
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations
- Top management members who seek guidance on how risk management should be integrated at a strategic level
- Individuals responsible for risk management processes
- Individuals interested in risk management
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Learn how to establish a risk recording and reporting process and an effective risk communication plan
- Develop the ability to effectively manage, monitor, and review risk in an organization based on best practices
- The training course is based on theory and best practices used in risk management.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples and scenarios.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar in structure with the certification exam questions.
A fundamental understanding of the risk management framework, process, and principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management
Day 2: Establishing the risk management framework and initiating the risk management process
Day 3: Risk analysis, risk evaluation, and risk treatment according to ISO 31000
Day 4: Recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
Day 5: Certification exam