Why should you attend?
No two disasters in the world cause equal damage. Between the unpredictability of natural disasters, information security breaches, and incidents of different nature, preparedness can make you stand out in the crowd and predict the future of your business. In light of this, proper planning is essential to mitigating risks, avoiding consequences, coping with the negative effects of disasters and incidents, but at the same time, continuing your daily operations so that customer needs do not remain unfulfilled.
Who should attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in business continuity
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of the business continuity management system
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with BCMS requirements within an organization
- Members of the BCMS team
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO 22301 in the specific context of an organization
- Understand the operation of the business continuity management system and its processes based on ISO 22301
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and continually improving a BCMS
- This training course is based on theory, implementation best practices, and ISO 22301 requirements useful for the implementation of a BCMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study which includes role-playing and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar to the certification exam.
Participants who attend this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and comprehensive knowledge of BCMS implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301 and initiation of a BCMS
Day 2: Implementation plan of a BCMS
Day 3: Implementation of a BCMS
Day 4: BCMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification exam